The Business Sales and Planning Analytic team provides global support for Marketing and Sales business units in Ford Motor Company. The team function includes data, modeling, forecast, case study and scenario analysis. The team serves US, CA, AP, EU and SA markets.
Specifically, this position is to support the Modeling function. Duties will include:
• Understand and extract proper data from market database
• Build the market demand model for US and CA market
• Help Chennai team build model for other markets
• Support business forecast team on using model correctly
• Support business ad hoc request
• Master degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or related technical field of study
• 2+ years of experiences in automotive business
• 4+ years of experiences in hands-on data handling, to include SAS, R, Excel and/or Presentation
• Strong understanding of business
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Documented presentation skills - development (MS PowerPoint) and management presentations
The distance between imagination and creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.